Stress Buster workshop
The ‘Stress Buster’ workshop is perfect for anyone that has had a stressful year and let’s face it, that’s all of us right!
We have had to navigate this very unique and demanding time through a pandemic with family, work, travel, leisure, health and all without a complete understanding of the necessary tools to get us through safely to protect our mental health. Prolonged stress can also lead to physical health problems and it is vital that we manage this on a daily basis before it causes serious, irreversible health conditions.
Workshop taken by Bronwyn from This Way Up Well-being.
This workshop will give you the insight into how to manage stressful situations going forward and you will feel the immediate benefits of the stress buster exercises. You will be a calmer, more considered YOU that will benefit all of your relationships and aspects of your life.
What will I gain from the session?
- Identify different types of stress
- Understand the impact of stress on the mind and body
- Assess your stress levels and find solutions
- Explore ways to reduce stressors
- Develop ways to support ourselves and others to enjoy a satisfying lifestyle that supports our goals, dreams and ambitions
- Unblock negative tension and trauma, self-limiting beliefs
- Experience some stress buster techniques that will unlock and heal your body, your mind, mend and heal situations and relationships
- Utilise these tools in everyday life to combat stress and it’s effects